Wednesday, February 22, 2012

It's like the first day of kindergarten

So lets get to know me a little bit eh?


     I am a twenty one year old guitarist, fledgling sound engineer and master of all things barbeque/grilled cheese. I record covers of my idols songs because to date I have never written a riff that didn't blow ass.  On the other hand, I make a damn fine sourdough grilled cheese, and I've been told that my jalapeno & cream cheese stuffed, bacon wrapped, smoked Tri tip is orgasmic as hell.


 (Above: Perfection)

   I currently work at Bottom's Up Bar/Nightclub maintaining and cleaning the place, great place to work so far. I am currently out of school, but hope to re enter in the summer and fall semesters to finish my general ed. 

     I play a lot of videogames, pretty much since I was able to grasp a controller. I've gone from old school NES to Sega genesis to ps1 and 2 and now an Xbox 360. My favorite game of all time still and will always be Halo 2. That game basically introduced me to online gaming and I made quite a few friends that I still keep in touch with eight years later.

    As I said above I am a musician, more specifically a guitarist. I've been playing for about ten years now, been in a coupla bands during high school with my friends but we always ended up playing the xbox more than practicing our songs.  As I've gotten older, I have realized that if I am serious about this music business then I absolutely need to get in on it now. I don't have illusions of hitting it big and getting a big contract or anything - those days are far in the past. But I do know that music is the only life I can live, so I must find a job that allows me to make a living and also be a part of the music process. 



                              (That's my pride and joy there on the left)

     That is basically me in a nutshell, I'm sure anyone who will read this blog regularly will get to know the inner workings of my mind quite well. 

 


                       






   




No comments:

Post a Comment